Godox MF12-DK1 Dental Macro Flash Kit
Through extensive research and continuous refinement, in collaboration with Sony in Europe, we proudly introduce the MF12-DK1, one more all-inclusive and advanced solution for aesthetic dental photography. This comprehensive dental flash system includes all the accessories required for dental photography, offering an all-in-one solution to address almost every possible lighting challenge in dental photography.
In Collaboration With Sony Europe
In collaboration with Sony in Europe, Godox has developed the MF-R76S+ dental ring flash and the MF12-DK1 dental flash system, both seamlessly integrated with Sony cameras such as A6400, A7M4, A7R5, and ZV-E10, and are well-paired with the Sony macro lens FE90MM (SEL90M28G). For dentists seeking enhanced precision in lighting adjustments, the MF12-DK1 serves as the ideal tool to unlock a broader range of possibilities and tackle more challenging dental photography tasks.Tested by renowned dentist and Sony & Godox Ambassador - Alessandro Devigus, the dental flash system provids the highest level of assurance and reliability for dental photography.
Comprehensive Dental Photography System
The MF12-DK1 includes all the accessories required for dental photography, saving you time and energy to get started. With special consideration for seamless compatibility among the accessories, this kit allows for higher efficiency and convenience during dental photography shooting.
Tailored Dental Mode Flash Trigger
The dedicated XproIIS+ is specially designed for dental photography and exclusively compatible with Sony cameras and lens. This dental flash trigger features a dedicated Dental Mode that significantly enhances the workflow by quick adaptation of on-camera flash settings. The upgraded Dental Mode ensures more stable signal transmission, minimizes unnecessary signal interference, and delivers more precise output for macro picture shooting. XproIIS+ also features one-touch activation of the modeling light, making it incredibly efficient for dental photography.
Specially Customized Dental Diffuser
The diffuser has undergone rigorous testing and refinement in practice to meet the advanced standards of professional aesthetic dental photography. With the help of the diffusers, the light is perfectly diffused, effectively illuminating hard-to-reach areas during intraoral photography, such as posterior molars and more. The color temperature is also designed with special consideration for dental photography needs, ensuring more precise and aesthetically pleasing shooting results.
Accurate Color Reproduction
Accurate reproduction and consistent color temperature output are crucial for dentists.
When paired with Sony cameras, the MF12-DK1 will provide you a dependable and trustworthy photography system throughout your treatment process.
Adjustable and Well-Controlled Dental Bracket
The optional dental bracket MF-DB enables flexible and precise adjustment of the light position, thus creating more dimensions for dental shooting. The flash head can be rotated 180° on the bracket, allowing it to be positioned as close as needed to the lens and effectively illuminating the posterior molar region.
High-Performance Rechargeable Battery
With a powerful integrated lithium battery, the flashes can accommodate up to 500 full-power flashes and offer a rapid recycling time of 0.01-1.7 seconds, ensuring uninterrupted and extended usage for dentists. Moreover, recharging is effortless via a convenient type-C connection.
All-inclusive Storage Case
The storage case, designed with quality and space efficiency, easily accommodates all accessories, and offers a clean and organized storage solution for your individual MF12-DK1 dental photography equipment.
Model : MF12
● Built-in Lithium Battery : 3.7V/1700mAh
● Guide No. (1/1 output) : GN=16.1 (+0.1)
● Flash Power : 12W
● Output Level 8 levels : 1/128~1/1
● Brightness of LED Modeling Lamp : 1~10 Levels
● Display : OLED Display
● Optical Flash : S1 Secondary Optic Triggering / S2 Secondary Optic Triggering with Anti-preflash
● Flash Mode : TTL Autoflash, M manual flash
● Flash Duration : 7/1200s~1/34000s
● 2.4G Wireless Transmission : ON/OFF
● Channel 32 channe l : 1~32
● Group : 5 group: A/B/C/D/E
● ID : OFF/01~99
● Transmission Distance : 30m
● Type-C Power Charging : 5V 2A
● Full Power Flashes : Approx. 500
● Recycle Time : Approx. 0.01~1.7s
● Battery Level Indication : Battery level indicator shows on the upper right corner of the display
● 2.4G Wireless Frequency Range : 2413.0MHz-2464.5MHz
● Dimension : 81*76.5*64.3mm
● Net Weight : ≈144g
● 30min/60min/90min: lt will automatically power off if it is unattended over
● 30min/60min/90minutes Turn off the auto power off mode, power saving function is invalid.
Model : XProlIS+
● Compatible cameras : Sony cameras (TTL autoflash)
● Support for the cameras that have PC sync socket
● Power supply : 2*AA batteries
Flash Exposure Control
● TTL autoflash : Yes
● Manual flash : Yes
● Stroboscopic flash : Yes
● High-speed sync : Yes
● Second- curtain sync : Yes
Flash exposure compensation
● +3EV(exposure value)
● adjustable in 1/3 EV increment
● Flash exposure lock : Yes
● Focus assist : Yes
● Modeling lamp flash : Control the modeling lamp flash by flash trigger
● Beeper : Control the Beeper by flash trigger
● Wireless Shutter : The receiver end can control the camera shooting through the 2.5mm sync cord jack
● ZOOM Setting : Adjust the Z00M value by the transmitter from AUTO or 24 to 200
● TCM function : Transform the TTL shooting value into the output value in the M mode
● Firmware upgrade : Upgrade through the USB Type-C port
● Memory function : Settings will be stored 2 seconds after last operation and recover after a restart
● Display : Large LCD panel, backlight ON or OFF