SmallRig 3326 SR-RG1 Wireless Shooting Grip
SmallRig 3326 SR-RG1 Wireless Shooting Grip is a versatile shooting grip, selfie stick as well as tabletop tripod for select Sony and Canon cameras featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This grip is designed to improve shooting stability, ideal for vlogging, live streaming, simple everyday use and other scenarios. Features detachable and chargeable wireless remote control can achieve camera photo, video, zoom, focus and other functions, which makes your vlog easier. The grip is extendable with two levels stretching up to 5.9” for better selfie and wider view. The integrated head can tilt upward 90°, downward 90°, and rotate 360° for easier positioning. Portable size and lightweight for easy carrying. The bottom of grip comes with a 1/4”-20 threaded hole for tripod to provide wider view and help to stand when use as a selfie stick. High-strength nylon and glass fiber make it robust and durable with a payload up to 1.5kg ( 0.5kg when stretched ).
● Wireless camera shooting grip for select Sony & Canon cameras.
● Two levels stretch for better selfies and wider view.
● Multi-Angle Rotation: tilt 180° and rotate 360° makes vlogging and selfies easier.
● 3 in 1 design: as a shooting grip, selfie stick or tabletop tripod.
● Removeable wireless remote control with integrated control buttons and USB-C charging port.
● Robust and durable with high-strength Nylon and Glass Fiber material.
● Product Dimensions: 174.8 x 46 x 39.4mm
● Package Dimensions: 179.5×71×71mm
● Net Weight: 210g±5g
● Package Weight: 280g±5g
● Materials: Nylon + Glass Fiber, Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel
ZV-1 II / ZV-1 / ZV-1F / ZV-E1 / ZV-E10 / RX100 Ⅶ / RX0 II
Alpha 6100 / Alpha 6400 / Alpha 6600 / Alpha 6700
Alpha 7C / Alpha 7C II / Alpha 7CR / Alpha 7 III / Alpha 7 IV / Alpha 7R III / Alpha 7R IV / Alpha 7R V / Alpha 7S III / Alpha 9 / Alpha 9 II
EOS M6 Mark II / EOS M50 / EOS M50 II / EOS M200 / EOS R / EOS R5 / EOS R6 / EOS R7 / EOS R10
PowerShot G5X II / G7X III
1. Turn on the remote control.
2. Pair the unit with the mounted camera.
Select MENU——Network——[Bluetooth Settings]——[Bluetooth Function]——[On].
Select MENU——Network——[Bluetooth Rmt Ctrl]——[On].
Select MENU——Network——[Bluetooth Settings]——[Pairing].
3. Press the REC button and C1 button until the indicator light on the right side flashes stably.
4. When a confirmation message SR-RG1 appears on the camera’s screen, select [OK].
5. When pairing is complete, [Paired] appears, select [OK].
1. Turn on the remote control.
2. Set the camera drive mode to [Remote] or [Self-timer:10 sec/remote or 2 sec remote].
3. Select MENU——Network——[Bluetooth Settings]——[Bluetooth]——[Enable].
4. Select MENU——Network——[WiFi/Bluetooth connection]——[Connect to Wireless Remote]——[Add a device to connect to].
5. Press the REC button and C1 button until the indicator light on the right side flashes stably.
6. When a confirmation message “Paired with SR-RG1” appears on the camera’s screen, select [OK].
Depending on the camera, the setup method for remote control shooting may differ, please refer to the instruction manual for your camera