Protects the lens on H-K9L optical glass lens. H-K9L is a commonly used high quality optical material.
Because of its homogeneity, low air bubbles,good physical and chemical performance, it is usually processed
to high precision optical element used in visible and near infrared region , such as lens, prism, plane mirror etc.
For H-K9L, H means environmental glass which conforms to European ROSH standard, and also without Lead,
Arsenic, Cadmium and radioactive element. K means crown glass. 9 means it ranks at ninth in crown glass.
● Nano Coating
● High light transmittance reaches 99.3%
● High definition (HD) : High flatness and parallelism
● Black rimmed edge
● Sturdy and durable copper frame
● Original creation royal classic coloring technology
● Weight : 28.6g
● Transmittance : 99.4%
● Frame thickness : 3.50mm
● Frame height : 5.75mm
● Filter pressure sping : screw-in type
● Frame material : Cu-Zn alloy
● Glass material : H-K9L optical glass
● Calibres : 86mm