The NiSi Natural Night Filter is a new addition to the NiSi range and our first filter exclusive for night photography. Between mercury vapour, sodium, Low CRI streetlights, there are many undesirable wavelengths of light that pollute the night sky. The glow from these can keep your camera from seeing the sky properly and effect your night images. Because of this, NiSi has created the Natural Night Filter to block the most common wavelengths of light pollution. Like the rest of the NiSi line, this filter is made of high quality, precision annealed, optical glass. Its surface is finely ground and polished to ensure sharpness for today's ultra high megapixel cameras.
The NiSi Natural Night Filter features NiSi's unique NANO Coating technology. This multi-layer coating reduces reflection on the surface of the filter to help with ghosting and flare. It also includes a protective layer that makes it easy to wipe off water, dust, and oil from the filter without worrying about scratching your glass. The NANO Coating process achieves this without loss in sharpness.
● Perfect for night scenes & astrophotography
● Blocks light wavelengths from common sources of light pollution
● Double Sided And Multi-Layer Coating /Waterproof and Oil Resistant Nano Coating/ Ultra Low Reflection
● Material : Optical Glass
● Filter Type : Natural Night Filter (Light Pollution Filter)
● F-Stop Reduction : Approx 1 Stop
● Filter Size : 40.5mm/46mm/49mm/52mm/55mm/58mm/62mm/67mm/72mm/77mm/82mm/95mm