Ideal for quickly attaching cameras onto all compatible Manfrotto products equipped with an RC2/Q2 attachment. Thanks to its lightweight body in technopolymer reinforced with extremely stiff glass fibres, the new plate always stays attached under the camera without adding extra weight or volume. It weighs only 31.54 g but supports up to 4 kg of gear.
The new rubber used on this product provides even greater grip, keeping the camera securely attached while ensuring maximum precision. The rubber on the 200PL Light is the same texture as the new legwarmers on the 190, 055, Befree and Compact models, also featuring a new design with the Manfrotto logo.
The 200PL Light plate is easily attached under the camera by rotating a special new flip with one's fingers - without any additional tools. The new flip is shaped like the Manfrotto logo, making the plate stand out and instantly recognisable.
● Compact dimensions and lightweight technopolymer construction
● Grip rubber for maximum precision when setting the camera
● Easily attached under the camera by rotating a special flip
● Compatible with all Manfrotto products with RC2/Q2 attachment
● 1/4'' or 3/8 ''screw attachment type
● Weight : 39g
● Material : Technopolymer
● Safety Payload : 4 kg
● Accessory Size Length : 4.25 cm