LAOWA 24mm T8 2x Macro Pro2be Lens ( Direct View, ARRI PL )
Capture unique close-up views with your PL-mount cine camera and the LAOWA 24mm T8 Full Frame 2x Pro2be Lens from Venus Optics. This straight, direct-view lens is one in a series that also includes 90° periscope and 35° versions. It covers up to full-frame camera sensors, is waterproof down to 14.4", focuses to just 0.2", and features a relatively fast T8 maximum aperture and a 2x magnification ratio.
Interchangeable Lens Mount
● This PL-mount lens has an interchangeable design enabling it to be used with separately available mounts.
● Options include Canon EF, Canon RF, Leica L, Nikon F, Nikon Z, and Sony E mounts.
● Capture sharp magnified shots at ground, tabletop, or overhead level while your camera remains in a comfortable operating position.
● Create dynamic traveling shots through products, models, or natural components.
● Use for creative motion control shots.
Extreme 2x Close-Ups
● A 2x magnification ratio and a minimum focus of just 0.2" enable you to capture extreme close-ups.
Impressive Image Quality
● The Pro2be incorporates four HR (high refractive) and nine ED (extra-low dispersion) glass elements that help to produce accurate color rendition and optimal sharpness.
T8 to T40 Aperture Range
● The maximum aperture is a relatively fast T8, enabling you to shoot in limited light.
Longer Lens Barrel
● This 20" probe lens is 3.9" longer than earlier models, increasing the positioning options.
● The Pro2be is submersible to 14.4", providing greater flexibility for underwater capture.
● Lens Type : Direct View, 35° View, Periscope View
● Format Compatibility : Full-frame
● Focal Length : 24mm
● Aperture Range : T8 – 40
● Diagonal Angle of View : 85°
● Image Field : 43.2mm
Lens Structure :
● Direct View – 33 elements in 24 groups
● 35° View – 33 elements in 24 groups
● Periscope View – 34 elements in 25 groups
● Aperture Blades : 10 blades
● Min. Working Distance : 4mm
● Max. Magnification : 2X
● Focus Throw : 150°
● Aperture Throw : 50°
● Focus Mode : Manual (MF)
● Direct View – 30.4x507mm
● 35° View – 30.4x500mm
● Periscope View – 30.4x500mm
Weight (PL) :
● Direct View – 1038g
● 35° View – 1024g
● Periscope View – 1068g