Ideal for photographers and hybrid content creators, the Datacolor Spyder X2 Ultra is the most powerful colorimeter and software system from DataColor, providing consistent and accurate color output across your devices. Its lens-based sensor benefits advanced users looking for the highest level of color calibration and thanks to its expanded dynamic range, it allows you to achieve accurate color reproduction in HDR displays. The Spyder X2 Ultra can measure up to 2000 nits of brightness and supports most industry standard monitors and projectors.
● Advanced Display Mapping & Analysis offers a better understanding of the color, brightness, contrast, gamut, tone response and white point for your displays.
● 2nd generation software provides a cleaner, more concise User Interface experience.
● Great tool for photography and hybrid workflows.
● User-friendly design allows for a broad range of skillsets and user needs.
● Unlimited calibration settings allow you to customize your settings to meet your exact needs.
Supported Display Technologies
● Most modern display types are supported.
● Note: As OLED becomes more widespread, so do the different types of OLED display technologies. While it is possible to use Spyder X/X2 to calibrate some types of OLED displays, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the final calibration. At this time, we do not recommend using Spyder X/X2 to calibrate any type of OLED display for color-critical applications.
● Windows 10 32/64, Windows 11
● Mac OS X 10.14, 10.15, 11 (Big Sur), 12 (Monterey), 13 (Ventura)
● Monitor resolution 1280×768 or higher, 16-bit video card (24-bit recommended), 1GB available RAM, 500MB available hard drive
● Internet connection for software downloads
● English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean