Expert color accuracy delivers the most precise and comprehensive calibration, including projector and video displays.
● Fastest : Calibrate your monitor in under two minutes. With SpyderX, monitor calibration happens so fast you won't even consider skipping it, and your colors will always be as accurate as possible.
● Most accurate : Our new lens-based technology provides a higher level of color accuracy with more precise screen color, shadow detail and white balance. With SpyderX, you can be sure that what you see is what you get.
● Easiest to use : You don't have to be a color expert to achieve high-quality color on your monitors. Our software is intuitive to use, from quick and easy single-click calibration to even the most advanced control options.
● Single Click & Wizard Calibration Capability : Fast & easy calibration modes
● Multiple Monitor Support : Supports calibration of multiple displays
● Ambient Light Monitoring & Profile Switching : Can adjust for room light changes
● Before and After Calibration Review : Shows before & after comparison of display calibration
● Display Mapping & Analysis Tools : Offers tools to check the quality of your display : Basic
● Calibration Setting Choices : Calibration options (combinations of gamma, white point and brightness) : 12
● WHAT'S IN THE BOX : SpyderX sensor, Welcome Card with link to software download and warranty information, Unique serial number to activate software, Link to online demonstrations, user guide, videos and support
● SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS : Windows 7 32/64 and above, Mac OS X 10.10 and above, Monitor Resolution 1280×768 or greater, 16-bit video card (24-bit recommended), 1GB of available RAM, 500MB of available hard disk, Internet connection for software download
● SUPPORTED LANGUAGES : English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean
● SUPPORTED DISPLAY TECHNOLOGIES : All recent computer display types
● SUPPORTED USB PROTOCOLS : USB 1.1, USB 2.x and USB 3.x, USB A plug, also compatible with USB A>C adaptors for use in USB C ports