The Broncolor RFS 2.1 Transceiver is an ideal way to eliminate PC cords while adding wireless functionality to your studio or work in the field.
The transmitter slides onto your camera hotshoe or connects to shoeless cameras via the included sync cord. The RFS 2.1 has 40 discrete channels to choose from; more than enough to eliminate interference or overlap in multi-photographer events. 99 studio addresses are available. Besides a test button, the transmitter provides power up / down buttons to regulate the output in full stop or 1/10 stop increments on flash units controlled by it. The easy-to-read LCD display shows channel, studio address and power status of the system.
Operating range is an impressive 656' (200 m) outdoors and 164' (50 m) indoors. It weighs a mere 1.5 oz (43g) and is powered by a single 3V CR2450 battery. The RFS 2.1 is compatible with RFS series monolights with built-in receivers or Broncolor or other brand packs or heads employing the optional RFS 2.1 receiver.
● 40 Channels
● Indoor Range: 164' (50 m)
● Outdoor Range: 656' (200 m)
● Full Stop and 1/10 Stop Power Control
● Includes Case and Sync Cable
● Convenient, lightweight, and compatible with RFS-equipped heads and all pack and monolight units used in conjunction with an RFS 2.1 receiver.
● Minimal power consumption and independent operability at up to 99 workstations, 40 coded frequency channels.
● Optional USB power supply input for battery-less operation.
● Range : Outdoors: 656' (200 m) Closed rooms : 164' (50 m)
● Channels : 40 channels 99 studio addresses / workstations
● Frequency : Not specified by manufacturer
● Delay : 400μs
● Trigger Sequence Per Second : 100
● Power Source : 3V CR 2450 lithium battery
● Dimensions : 2.7 x 1.5 x 1.0" (68 x 38.5 x 25 mm)
● Weight : 1.5 oz (43g)
● Compatibility : Broncolor RFS equipped flash units
Broncolor or other brand packs or heads used with an RFS 2.1 receiver
● Package Weight : 0.7 lb
● Box Dimensions (LxWxH) : 5.7 x 5.3 x 3.3"