Multi-purpose, reliable, and strong, the Spring Clamp is an indispensable piece of equipment for photographers in need of an extra hand. Perfect for studio use, it's built with impressive features for a superior grip.
Compatible with bars of up to 40mm, you'll wonder how you ever worked without this handy add-on. This clamp tripod, also compatible with light stands and hot shoes thanks to its adapter spigot, can be used for a variety of purposes. Use it to hold backdrops, hang lights, and even hold on to other clamps. Always ready to lend a helping hand, you'll be able to work faster and with greater efficiency. Featuring rubber feet, this video clamp won't damage whatever it is attached to and ensures an extremely secure hold. Rest assured that you gear is protected with this top-quality choice.
Easy to mount, it features a universal 15.9mm stud with a 9.35mm thread attachment, allowing you to use it with a variety of equipment. Customise you set up to you unique shooting needs and minimise any troubleshooting along the way with this dependable clamp. Ideal for studio use, yet equally as useful for location-based shoots, it is lightweight and portable, so you'll hardly notice it in you kitbag. Designed in Italy with the highest standards of quality, it's built-to-last and withstand wear and tear throughout its long lifespan.
● Replaces 2936
● Flexible clamp tripod with multiple attachment options
● Securely clamps onto bars up to 40mm
● 15.9mm stud with 6.35mm thread attachment for great versatility
● A customisable add-on for greater efficiency
● Designed in Italy with the highest standards of quality
● Weight : 320g
● Attachment 01 : 3/8" thread female, 5/8" (16mm) socket, 5/8" (16mm) stud
● Clamp range - max. (round tube) : 40 mm
● Clamp Range Min Round Tube : 5 mm
● Color Black
● Length 15.6 cm
● Material : Steel