ITR-C3 is designed to trigger the camera's shutter with precise and regular time intervals. It is suited to a variety of tasks, including precise control over delay shutter, exposure time, interval, number of shots and many more functions.Shutter speed can be selected with the camera if desired.
● A self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer and exposure-count setting feature
● Timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 min, 59 sec in one second increments
● Users can choose anywhere from 1-99 continuous shots or set the timer to take an unlimited number of photos
● LCD panel can be illuminated, enabling you to operate even in darkness
Timer Delay : 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
● Exposure Time : 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
● Interval : 1s to 99hrs 59min 59s in one-second increments
● Number Of Shots : 1-399，unlimited
● Power Source : Two AAA，1.5V LR03 alkaline batteries
● Battery Life : Approximately two months of continuous shooting with a delay of 5 min,an exposure time of 4 min 56s,and an interval of 5 min.Use of the illuminator will reduce batteries life.